Kolbe Corp is looking for a dedicated, process-oriented Senior Marketing Coordinator to help reach ambitious goals. This position requires collaboration with a variety of departments, including sales, training, tech and customer service. If you can help develop campaigns for existing customers, create printed collateral or landing pages to get new prospects to attend events, and help build the right sequence of marketing emails to maximize sales, this is the right role for you.
This position is key to keeping a wide variety of projects moving and on deadline. If you’re the type of person who NEEDS to mark things off on your checklist at the end of the day, we’re looking for you! A mix of B2B and B2C experience is ideal, with the ability to spot new growth opportunities.
Qualifications and attributes:
- 2+ years of marketing and/or agency experience
- Blends strategy, vision, and tactical execution
- Strong writing, design, and verbal skills
- Professional, tenacious, energetic, and comfortable working alone and as a member of a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Creating and managing company editorial calendar
- Coordinating distribution of company press releases, blogs, or email newsletters
- Designing and developing communication materials including but not limited to: collateral in print and digital formats, videos, written and video testimonials, proposal templates, misc. copywriting
- Developing and maintaining measurement dashboards and project management systems
- Community management for social groups and pages, including writing and scheduling organic content and participating in ongoing conversations (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
- Building and monitoring organic and paid campaigns on various channels (search, video, social, etc.)
- Coordinating with external resources as needed (e.g. Design, Copywriting, Videography)
- Managing various company projects and ensuring that budgets and deadlines are met
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools, such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Experience with analytics and ad tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Words)
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud — Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with website content management systems such as WordPress
Following are some of the Benefits offered to Kolbe Employees:
- Performance Bonuses
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave
Kolbe Corp, a Phoenix-based company, provides consulting, software, and assessments to help people identify their instinctive talents, develop their confidence, and use their innate abilities to succeed in business and their personal lives. For more than 40 years, the Kolbe products and services have been used by organizations such as Intel, Volkswagen, Honeywell, and other companies of all sizes. We’ve been recognized in The Wall Street Journal, ABC Nightly News, USA Today, CNN, O Magazine, and other outlets.
To learn more about us, go to www.kolbe.com.